Job Vacancy for Data Center Facility Management (3 Position)
(Tier III Uptime Certified Data Center Launching soon in Yangon)
• All data center service operation and customer contact
• 24 hours support new data center service operation in Data Center.
Data Center General Operation:
• Performs maintenance and service repairs on critical Data Center systems (TR,UPS,PDU, Diesel Generators, ATS, Equipment and Building Controls, CRAC,Etc) as well as all industrial electrical equipment and systems that include power distribution components/wiring, electronic components and lighting systems throughout the data center campus, to ensure efficient operation and adherence with relevant codes.
• Reads and reviews blueprints, floor plans, wiring diagrams and job specifications to determine best method of installing electrical infrastructure.
• Prepares and presents estimates of cost of parts, equipment, and supplies of proposed installation or repairs.
• Operate and inspect emergency power generation and reliability equipment, determining systems are functioning properly and that maintenance is performed in accordance with original manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines, relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• During staff shifts, schedule, coordinate, and oversee all maintenance vendors during maintenance and break/fix events to ensure personnel safety, protect the Facility’s critical equipment, and maintain power to the critical load.
• Ensure all maintenance activities are performed in accordance with approved MOPs and the Data Center’s Mission Critical Facility work rules.
• Collect and generate vendor field service reports describing all activities (preventive maintenance, repairs, etc.) performed at the Facility.
• Daily walk-through of Facility documenting parameters such as power availability, temperature and humidity, alarm status, etc. to be catalogued and compared for identification of discrepancies and trends.
- Male or Female, Age between 22-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical, mechanical or related field.
- At least 1 year working experience in the facility system
- .Good service mind, Positive attitude and enthusiastic.
- Able to work independently as a part of a larger team in a global organization.
- Able to multitask in high pressure situations and take ownership of project / tasks from planning, deployment, and post-deployment support.
- Good command in English.
- New graduated is welcomed.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to respond to “on call”• Can work in 3 shifts. (07.00 – 15.30 / 13.30 – 22.00 / 21.30 – 07.30)